What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A simple stock trading strategy ideal for beginners
- Minimize the chance of a stock going against you after you buy in
- Minimize the loss amount if a stock actually does go against you
- Learn why over 90% of people who trade end up holding losses
- Learn how and when to buy, and how and when to sell
- Learn what it was that moved the markets
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Ten Steps To Profitable Trading scores 71.22/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://besttradingstrategy.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: besttradingstrategy.com you’ll also be taken through to besttradingstrategy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)